Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Whats to come

So I find I love my job more everyday. While working at Malone Tax & Bookkeeping we have been tossing around the idea of having a comedy show. We feel it would be good to put together a show to entertain the masses. I love the idea because I am a comedy junkie and there are not any comedy clubs in this town. (Hot Springs, AR)

To put together this show we need some comedians or aspiring comedians. I wanted to take a minute to find our local talent and even non-local just to enjoy the laughs. I will be asking people to submit jokes on Facebook and will be updating with the ones I think are the best. Feel free to join the group on Facebook and add some witty banter or your best work!

Thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully visit daily to see the best jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment